Monday, August 07, 2006

Why Blog?

I really haven't come to comprehend why people blog.

I mean - is it fun to jsut spend time typing about life and exploits for all to see?

Or just to let it out as a rant, or to gloat about never to be exposed hidden secrets?

Just to get some clarity of the situation I figured I'd just chip in to see what this entire scene is about.

Now if I can just figure out some way to manipulate some html code........ ><

And get a proper name for this blog. That alone is gonna take me a long time.

It's so strange how some things seem further away from you the more you struggle to pin it down.

Sort of like naming things. Which is prolly why I never really named anything. My cat was, for simplicity's sake called cat. And my Dog, dog. Ditto with my terrapins. One was terrapin with a fat head, the other terrapin with half a tail.

Yups....... it's gonna be a long ride to the first stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Weel, one of the purpose of blog can be getting name for your pets

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home