Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Important Goals in Life

Everyone has goals in life.

Whether it be a pretty young thing on their arm, a hot car - leave it in the sun at 37 deg celsius for a good example, bragging rights at counterstrike, the ability to eat 50 jalapeno peppers in 1 minute, etc. Everyone has goals.

Mine aren't too huge. Just to get every icon there is to get in Warcraft 3 - The Frozen Throne (hereafter known as WC3:TFT). Of course I know that's close to impossible but ah well what's a goal if you don't aim high?

I'll attempt to take a pic now and then of my TFT profile and post here just to keep track of it.

Anyhow there are other things that I am aiming yet, but sometimes it requires a shitload of patience until the door opens. I learnt the hard way that trying to batter the door down doesn't work. Even whimpering in front of it. Truth to say I never really grovelled. Just tried to learn from a great role model whom we should all be proud of. ie. Baldrick.





Great man. Just plain bad personal hygiene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home