Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Gibberish

I have come to one firm conclusion.

The template is nothing but gibberish. Pure utter incoherent GIBBERISH. Why, if I took someone from the land of Gibber and set him to write a novel a la Jane Austen, it would come out to be something close to the Gibberish which I see on the Template.

Why would anyone want to learn all this gibber? It sure ain't fun and it hurts my head oh so much.

Speaking of which, having been tortured through Austen's novels (AKA GIBBERISH) for a good part of my life, I now begin to think that she was an Alien Life form sent here to torment all of us.

Think of it. Guys being dragged by their partners into watching Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Mansfield Park, etc. Pure XXXXing Gibberish.

The Land of Gibbers must be proud today.

Oh, and I updated something else too. Added a link to Craig's blog, Intruding. He's a guy I met while playing games online, but I'll get down to that a wee bit later. And no, before your mind even goes there, I'm straight. ^^

For now, may the gibbering of a hundred gibbers gibber you to a gibberish death.

*EBIL LAUGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home