Friday, December 01, 2006

Waiting

I'm impatient. I think I've always been that sort. I can't wait for the good things to happen, I can't wait for the right time. Most things, I guess I would like to have now, irrespective of whether it's the right thing or the right time. Some people will say that there's the right time to do something and the wrong time to do something. Others will say that timing is all a state of mind, that one should do all that one can do and if luck falls and smiles in your corner, then it's yours. I really don't know which one to prescribe to. But all that's happened so far, works best when I decide not to care or bother about it

Life has a strange way of working. When you lose focus on certain aspects just out of sheer frustration, then somehow it all falls in place. Sometimes. Life has a strange way of throwing curveballs at you without you really realizing it. Outside looking in, I'm part of a generation of people who don't really know what they want, or maybe we do know, but we don't know how to get there. Most of us are strugging because the road seems so far, and so hard. People say we're trying to fight for the dream. Frankly, I don't even know where I'm headed in the long term, just for the next step.

Some see life as a long term investment, others see it as just a temporary flux. I mean, after all, we're all going to die in the end. Where do we go after that? I guess for those who do know the answer, they can't tell us since they're there already. Sort of a catch-22. Maybe if we did know, we'd be less cruel, more humane. Less bitchy, less harsh and a little more understanding. Just because this world is slowly becoming harder doesn't mean that we have to make it so for ourselves and those around us.

Oh, and as a last note. I have absolutely no idea what I'm really typing about. Some stuff just wanted to come out. And this is a great place to get release in the temporal sense. I'm just waiting. Waiting for the next step of my life to start and the anticipation is getting to me. Will it be good? I hope so with all my heart.

Romans 8:28 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home