Sunday, November 12, 2006

Waiting

Waiting is never a really easy thing to do. All the tension, anticipation, excitement, expectation, and all other associated feelings get caught up in the hope of what might be in the future. I hate to wait. I'm not sure about everyone else, but waiting just drives me insane. It's not easy to remain focussed until the time arrives and the waiting is done. Maybe I should prepare a little more. 2 more months till film school starts and I'm already wishing I was doing it right now.

I guess there are a few more things I should do, and by this Sunday, they will be done. First off, is to get a flight to London. No problem, I've got a week to pick and choose, but the earlier the better, so I can get all the administrative details out of the way - such as phone lines, internet, bank accounts, etc. Second, I still need to sort out a flat. I find it a stupid system, but maybe it's because demand is so high that most landlords don't bother much about providing a decent service. I can't even get some of them to email me pictures of the flat. I'm definitely not going to fly up and down each time to view a potential flat. Hopefully, someone can help me out in this area.

It's going to be a great 10 months. Tough, stressful, but good tough and good stressfulness. It's going to be a challenge I'm looking forward to. I should take the chance to relish the rest I've got now and prep myself for the next hurdle. I've been thinking of brushing up my german anyhow, since I've got some time on my hands.
Anyhow, here's some muffins for those of you who're hungry. ^^

Eat ME!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home