Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Biting the Bullet

It's finally here. I've finally decided to do it. One little step for me, maybe a larger step when viewed from another perspective. I've always wanted to do my own thing, run my own show. Somehow ever since I was born, I knew this was what I've always wanted to do.

And now I've the chance to do it. Either do it now, or never. Time isn't going to wait for me, and I shouldn't wait for myself either to grow old and regret missed opportunities. I finally start up my own little film production company. I've decided not to fully focus just on films, but on anything that requires a camera, I can definitely apply myself to. And if I don't know how to do it, then I'll get myself down into the trenches and learn it. It can't be all that hard since many other people are doing it as well.

Exciting times. Every day is a battle between myself. Sometimes you're afraid that it won't work out. Sometimes you're afraid of failure, but there's no other way but to stand up and go on ahead and face that fear. I read an article on the internet about how guys manage to talk to pretty girls. Strange subject matter, but the underlying concept is the same. They just decide on an action in 3 seconds rather than letting their head get in the way of being knocked back.

So I've linked my film website here. It's in english and german. It was a little hard with the web coding, but I'm happy everything turned out fine.

Now for the next step!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home