Friday, April 25, 2008

Bean Bean Bean

Another DVD watched - Mr Bean's holiday - was surprisingly good. I watched the previous Mr Bean movie and I preferred this one much better than the other one. This one feels more true to its origins. Truth be told, I tend to watch Bean with a grain of salt, and without much or any expectations. It's not that I don't think movies deserve any expectations, but I've found from past experience that when I watch films with any level of expectation, it tends to have a negative effect on the entire film.

So wifey and I found ourselves laughing at some of the new gags Mr Bean does. There's some standard Bean-fare with oysters, vending machine, etc. But the best part of the film, isn't from Bean unfortunately. The best part takes the piss out of film makers, the intro from Carson Clay's film - Playback time in Cannes.

Carson Clay pictures present in a Carson Clay production of a Carson Clay film starring Carson Clay. Classic. And also reminded me of an Indian guy I did film school with.



Look out for the "nothings" 1 min and 1 min 21 secs. Couldn't stop laughing. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home