Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Movies

I've been busy viewing dvds for the last few days since I found out Amazon was having a sale on them. It's hard enough getting english language dvds here in germany, especially when I like the extras in english, and not german.

Anyhow, some of the films I bought were diehard 4.0 and the fantastic four - rise of the silver surfer.

All I'll say is Diehard 4 rocks - good good stuff and that the FF was well, a total letdown. FF had not much of a plot, crap characterization and well, it was crap. Yeah, that would sum it up. Too many characters, too little plot, and it even begins to descend to Alien Vs Predator level of mediocrity. Sad enough that they had Stan Lee on the film as a cameo saying "But I'm Stan Lee!". Damn movie shouldn't even have been made. It looked rushed for release and not much effort was put into it. But Diehard was great, non stop action from the beginning and despite it being a shooting flick, it had more going for it in terms of character and plot than the FF.

Wish there'd be a Diehard 5 but probably there won't be. Sad though. I really liked the Diehard series.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home