Monday, April 21, 2008

Hard Stuff

Life is hard. Work is hard. I guess there is no easy way around it. I would have gone theres with an aprostophe before the s, but somehow blogger does a quickfind function instead which irritates me quite a lot. So youll have to bear the consequence of the missing punctuation marks.

But back to the point. Amazingly to reach a goal, there are so many subgoals along the way. I just bought my first ever proper professional camera and Im very happy about it. I took it for a test run today to check it out and to test its capabilities and so far it looks good - on the tiny little LCD screen.

Its irritating that something that should be automatically detected by FCP - final cut pro - isnt working. Ive no idea why it isnt and am scratching my brains about for a solution. Hopefully one will come by soon. To get to the simple goal of checking my test results, I have to figure out how to import my footage. ><

But I guess thats how life is like. Gotta measure up the cost and just go for it. Amazing though, how all this in the name of research - and relearning my basics of film editing - is now considered work. But at least its work I actually like for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home