Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Voice

Sometimes we all struggle. Each with their own personal battles. For me, most times, it's the struggle to let the voice within out. For years, since my childhood it's been buried under social conformities, political correctness, and the fear of what others might think. There's also a smidgen of rejection, and total looks of horror of others when they hear what I would like to do.

We are all born to do something and each of us has a different road to walk. I can't walk your road, like you can't walk mine. We just have to let go and let each of us get on with it, and with life.

How to let the voice within out? I don't really know, except to honestly say that, just do what your gut leads you to. I've been really struggling what to actually write on this blog. Typical questions that run through my head are - how do I write? What do I write? Is this going to work? And who really cares or reads this blog anyway? Other than myself to rant away.

I guess that if I'm going to use it to rant and let off some steam then I should do it to benefit the person that's most affected - ie. me. So sometimes is the struggle to be an individual after being consigned to the populist-and-not-by-choice decision that going for practical jobs means giving up what you really wanted to do.

That you can't spend some quality time looking for that something that energizes you when you open your eyes from sleep. Other than the usual drag-the-body routine to work. And hating every minute of it.

No, I think it's best to let the voice speak. It's the only way I can get peace of mind.

Anyh

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home