Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today

Today...........

3 flies died.

I cycled almost 2 laps round the fields. Would have been a complete 2 laps but decided that lightning and me do not mix well together.

I made a bowl of half-asian vegetable fishball tofu soup.

And I decided that in order to find my own voice I had to let go of the fear of people. What do people think of me? Screw it. If I'm too busy caught up in fear, I'll never get anything done being trapped in people's expectations. One's expectations should only come from oneself - ie. myself and no one else.

If you dream, then it's just thin air.

The journy of making the dream a reality is a never-ending process of practice, trial and error, disappointment, heartbreak, and whatever painful thing you can put here. Sure there'll be joyful times along the way but be certain it won't be easy.

After all, if it would be easy it wouldn't be a dream now would it?

And that's pretty much it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home