Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chatting with MSN

Today I held my very first conversation over the internet with dual webcams with my friend Daniel from back home. We go way back, I think about 12 years or so. Man, how time flies. Now he's in Beijing, China (for those who aren't so adept in geography and asking if Singapore a part of China or Vietnam, I'm referring to YOU) and I'm in Germany.

Yes, I know I'm an international suaku (read - it's singlish for country bumpkin) when it comes to technology. But at least I can say I'm learning and trying to catch up. I'm going to be back home in October for a bit so I better learn the lingo up and brush up on what's new. Asia is the hotspot for tech compared to most of Europe since the manufacturers are based in Asia - cheaper prices muhahahaha.

Too bad I didn't manage to get a pic of us having our convo, I guess someone will have to teach me that ^^. But I believe we'll have another convo like that soon. Oh no, I feel I'm getting addicted to this msn chat thing. Uh oh.....

But convo-wise, it was nice to chat to you and catch up on old and new times dude. Give me a time and date over msn or email and we can do it again sometime soon.

Right, it's almost 2 am here. Time to get to bed. I've got a lot of things to do tomorrow at work and I don't want to be blur like sotong (malay for squid) while I'm at it. Don't ask me why they call squid blur as people are still debating the truth of the term but they always called me that in the army, so I guess it was their term of endearment for me.

Ciao for now. ZZZZzzzzzzzz time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home