Monday, September 11, 2006

Tango for Two

I've learnt something important today. Never play badminton with a fly. Especially when the fly not only doubles as a shuttlecock. It's not a pretty sight because well, the fly gets splatted into two. So I found the head on the swatter AKA racquet and the body wrigging around somewhere on the floor. I was lucky to find the body since my carpet has a dark blue hue and the lights aren't too good. Oh well, one more fly down for the count.

Monday. Dancing lesson day. It's a good thing there's only going to be one lesson left. Time is coming in so fast, it's crushing the air out of my lungs. If certain things in my life aren't going to come together, I'm going to suffocate out of sheer pressure. Mental stress can kill you so much slower and more painful than rapid depressurization. We learnt more about the tango today, specifically the flip move that many movies shoot their scenes on where the lady has a rose in her mouth and the guy flips her. I never knew it was simple yet so complicated at the same time. I had more fun today after making the decision to just do it and have fun. Screw it if my steps aren't 100% correct. Maybe I'll pick up my dancing course in the future to continue it, but as of right now, it doesn't seem a huge possibility what with all my future plans.

The pastor replied and said that he could arrange something. Now we're crossing our fingers that the church will ok the day as well. Essentially they've agreed on the building, but we need to ensure that the day is free. Planning, planning, I'm sure it'll all be in place. No point worrying about what's not in my hands anymore. I've done my part. Now it's up to the Boss upstairs to do his.

Oh, and I've yet to find a waltz for the first dance of the wedding. So many options to choose from. I think a bagpipe style waltz would rock, since we met in Scotland and all, but some people might go deaf. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home