Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Complaints served cold

Everything's looking up. Pieces are falling into place in my life, except maybe, in my heart. I think they call it the last minute jitters. Every man or woman goes through this before every major decision. The larger and significant the decision, the harder the process of quelling the butterflies in your stomach. But then again, looking back, I can't complain about my life too much when there are people much worse off than myself like this dancer in this video. The show must go on - it puts a new meaning to the phrase. Maybe pretty girls really do have nothing but ice inside. You decide.



In case complaints are your thing, check out this vid from youtube. Complaints guaranteed! In fact, it's nothing but complaints, still I'm betting you'll like it when it's done. I was in Helsinki a few months back, and I still don't understand a word of Finnish. Good local food though. Even came by a singaporean char kway teow stall in the shopping center - no guesses where I went to for breakfast lunch and dinner then. :D



This song is a masterpiece!

And no flies dead today -------- dammit! >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home