Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Comtemplations and Faith

When in doubt, praise
Lift up your hands
Raise your voices, your spirit
And praise

See not the situation
See not the obstacles
Just
Praise
Just praise
Just praise

Speak and pray
Ask and it shall be given
Unto you,
Unto you
Just pray

The deepest desire of your heart
The darkest depths
Within
Your soul
Within
Your innermost being

Praise

I'm fearful, I'm scared
So I go to the word
I go to the source
Of my peace
Of my solutions,
Of my salvation

From sin
From fear
From doubt
From frustration
From anger
From deceit
From lust
From all

My refuge is in the Lord
My refuge is in the Lord
MY refuge is in the Lord
And in His name which is a Strong Tower
I take my refuge in


Proverbs 18:10
The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home