Tuesday, February 27, 2007

16 Week Films here we come!!!

Whew! All the films have finally been shot and we're now moving into the editing process. I got to play a dead guy in Sam's movie. It wasn't too bad, just had to drink and spit out some fake blood. Since we used golden syrup to make it, it's INSANELY SWEET. I had to wash my mouth quite a bit in order to fully take the taste off.

Everything went fine other than the fact that the group I'm in just drinks a lot. Other than me and Evan, the rest tend to drink excessively. Nothing wrong if you're partying, but not when there's a shoot going on the next day. I had to admit I was a bit upset when some turned up half drunk and hungover at my shoot. Somehow, I get the feeling that not everyone here is serious about their studies.

But nonetheless, I should just put those feelings to one side and focus on the next step. Post-production of the 8 week films and preparation for the 16 week films. Now we get more indepth into character building and plot analysis. We're supposed to have 3 ideas for our 16 week films and I'm thinking of doing a comedy, mystery, or documentary. Which one will work, time will only tell.

Ominous signs are when you're told - pretty soon you're going to be camping out 24 hours in the editing room - followed by evil cackling laughter. Those are the days, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home