Thursday, February 08, 2007

No Internet Access

I've been stuck in London for a little over a month doing this film course. When they said intensive, I think they very well meant it. It's no joke being on the go non-stop, but on the other side, it's given me a goal and a sense of satisfaction of doing something I love to do.

Sometimes I feel upset if the finished product - AKA - the film isn't what I expected in terms of shot quality, but the learning curve is so steep so I have to be careful not to lose myself in it. Internet is sporadic at best and although I see The Burning Crusade out here, I've no desire to lose myself in that world again.

First thing you realize when making your first scenes. Film is EXPENSIVE ><. Which is probably why I'm rooting for all the digital makers to get up to speed ASAP as the cost of shooting digital as opposed to film is less than 1%. Besides, being asian and in the middle of tech-land, digital probably will be my medium of choice because what you see is what you get.

I'm still in the works of getting my internet access and hope that it'll be sorted soon.

Oh, and London sucks ass because it's just so friggin' expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home