Monday, December 18, 2006

Oops says it all

I made a mess of my music library today when I clicked on "compile" in my iTunes Folder. Of course I tried to undo the mess but it seemed irreversible, so I had to recompile all my music again which takes some time, but on the other hand, looking on the bright side of things, maybe now I can actually get some order in my iTunes music folders.

This comes with the fact that I don't know how to shift my music from my iPod to my laptop iTunes folder. And since I can't seem to get my laptop connected to the internet, this means more pain as the iPod can only be sync'ed to one iTunes program. Hair wringer anyone? It's becoming a mite more problematic than what it should be doing - ie. simplifying our lives!!!

I've suddenly realized that time is ticking down really quickly. Come Thursday, I've got to be driving 600 km plus to my in-laws' place, so this leaves me just today till Wednesday to sort out all the other details before London. What actually is there to do....... hmmmm...... sort the laptop, get my haircut - in Europe the prices are exorbitant nonetheless, and sort out bank details, etc. Run of the mill stuff, shouldn't be too hard, but the fact that it *is* run of the mill makes it a chore to do sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home