Friday, December 15, 2006

Winter Market

Last night I had to take some colleagues out to see the town, so we ended up driving to Koln just to do something. Anything's almost better than sitting down in a silent hotel room doing nothing, from past experience unless one is so totally knackered out by work. I believe everyone should put everything into their work, only if it was their passion, and not by coercion of work pressures. But that's probably life as it is nowadays in the work environment. Here are some pics - the lack of a camera stand really hurts night exposures - yet again.

Santa is overweight. Too many years of eating/stealing christmas goodies from all the kids he visits.

Christmas Tree on top of a stage next to the Cathedral

I wonder why David wanted to expose himself in this cold weather...... think of his nuts >< Koln by night across the river

I guess the cold trip taught me something important - how to finally switch off my ipod. I always let the album finish up because I didn't know that I just needed to press pause a little longer than normal to stop the player. Duh... Anyhow, being a typical asian, I found myself comparing prices. I saved 60 Euros on my ipod when buying it from asia. Whoo hoo!!! I managed to get myself a nifty case too, just that it was a little sad to think something like that cost me 30 Euros. Stupid european prices. Everything should be cheap for consumers like us. The worst thing was, there was nothing really better to buy to protect the ipod. :(

It doesn't even look good or balanced but as long as it keeps the ipod from damage I guess it's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home