Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Cold Tea

Tea and heat. Warms the body, warms the soul. Most importantly, warms the tummy up from the inside on a cold cold day. I must admit I was never really into tea that much as a child, having only seen the offerings of basic english breakfast tea with milk and nothing much else.

Strange then that I'm taking some cold tea. It's been sitting here at my desk for hours and I've been slowly sipping away at it. It doesn't matter that it's cold so much so how I keep on sipping it, not bothering to make myself a cup of nice, new, warm tea.

I guess I should stop accepting substandard expectations of my own life and get my butt up and work on improving it. Where to start? Probably with what I have and what I can do now.

Dreams are only dreams if one doesn't know how to get to them.

Now back to my cold tea.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home