Friday, October 26, 2007

Voices in my Head

The closer I get to finishing editing my film for the deadline, the louder the voices get. Dissuading me, causing me to doubt and worry. Thing is, the way it's gone, I've come too far now to back off what I have to do.

Although the next step has the potential to stop the entire project on its tracks.

I'm scared, but I have to press on in the hope that what's leading me on inside isn't something I've made up to be a figment of my imagination but the truth.

When I was in school, they would print this verse in every magazine.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And lean not on your own understanding
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

I never understood it until recently. And even now, I struggle alot in my mind to be peaceful and not worry. But looking at this verse, if what's placed in my heart is there, then I shouldn't worry and just do what I can.

What I can't, well, that's His job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home