Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sun Tzu, he says....

Sun Tzu always talked alot about organization. I'm no art of war fan since most it seems to be common logical sense, but humans being illogical beings at best, probably needed it.

Anyhow, he was talking about the virtues of organization and knowing about oneself. It's kind of hard to know oneself until you go through the shit that is life in most cases. And then, only then do you have a slight chance of actually learning something, if you open your eyes wide and are humble enough to accept your faults.

Sometimes it's not fun, nor easy, but I guess that's life. Something to do and improve every step of the way. I've slowly come to realize that gradual improvement day by day works much better and lasts longer than a one-shot quick fix wonder.

My room, like some parts of my life, is a mess. Abysmal? No, not yet. But it's getting there and I'll have to fix it up real quick. It's amazing how fast you can outgrow your current accommodation or areas in your life and are in need of expansion. Growth is good. Change is good. A challenge to improve oneself is always good. There's no fear in change, because it's all good. I've just got to stay the course until it's seen through.

More than organization, I figure there's only so much I can do before I let go and let grace take over.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home