Monday, August 03, 2009

Restlessness

I've been feeling restless the last 2 days. I need to do something otherwise all this pent-up energy is just going to drive me mad. My teacher said that to learn how to write, one had to just write everyday. It didn't matter what. Just write.

Hopefully in all this writing some sense will come out of my ramblings. If some shred of reason persists at the end of this exercise, then I would consider it a useful one.

I read an article whereby it stated that although all babies are born unequal, with hard work and graft, they can still succeed. Talent only gives you the first step, if you're lucky to possess it. Other people, like myself, have to learn things the hard way.

This means writing. Writing. And yet more writing. Or perhaps working on the camera, or editing. To keep on doing it until it becomes something beautiful, because I've realized talent can only take someone so far before the ethos of work come into the equation.

Perseverance in the face of adversity to build oneself up.

I'm feeling restless tonight, and I don't want to forget it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home