Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Film School Fund is now up

Like the title says, I've started a fund for the film school on the blog. I've placed the donate button on the right sidebar. I'll post my target figure below the donate sign.

If you like what you read here, enjoy the blog, and find that it encourages you. I would be much appreciated if you could donate a little something towards the film school costs. London is expensive and I would like to cover the costs as much as possible.

Please note that I am not begging for money. If you don't feel like donating, then don't. I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do with your money. However, if you think it's for a good cause - hear hear! - and would like to donate, then thank you in advance for your kindness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home