Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I got cheesed......


I'm back now, after 5 days of good and bad. Took lots of piccies, and ate lots of food, food, food! :D It's amazing I'm still pretty ok for my size (ie. not overweight).

Lots of things to update and still a little blur from the flight to make up a plan on how best to do it.

Let me just say that my breakfast had way too much cheese. I usually like Camembert cheese - it's the only cheese I'll really eat - yet I don't understand why they have to put so much of it on such a small slice of bread. Wifey explained to me about this rule they have here in Germany that a person of average size should be able to eat it and be reasonably full - ie. to cater to the masses. Maybe that's why they are having so many problems with obesity now in Germany. They have to cater to the average sized HUGE person. And not the average sized person. I don't plan to have a beer belly. EVER.

Strange, but the rest of my posts are not showing up. Even this one isn't on my main page. HEEEELLLPP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home