Sunday, October 29, 2006

Transitional

Oh the tragedy. To return home and chuck a CD into the drive only to find out that it's broken/cracked. I have no idea how it happened since it was ok before I left for home. But as you can see from the pic, it's somehow got a really big, bad and ugly crack. Suffice to say, I got a replacement cheap, but it won't arrive for a few days yet.


Guess this means Frozen Throne has got to wait for a few more days...


On the plus side, I've been cleaning up the room, and some stuff that's been lying here ever for a few years have finally been sorted out. Now they're all lying in the bins downstairs. But you know what? Somehow, it doesn't make a huge amount of difference. The room still looks cluttered up somehow. No, I think more cleaning is necessary for me to feel some peace of mind here. Between this and Ipod music documentation, it's some useful occupation for me at least so the time isn't totally wasted. Now I understand the importance of making sure that everything is cleaned up constantly. I'd take a pic to show you, but I'm kinda embarassed by the current transitional mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home