Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ritual

Life is made up of patterns. No matter how we try to get away from them, we all have little patterns of our own. Whenever I get back home, I visit my friends, see what's new, taste food I've missed out on the entire year, and shop till I drop. This time was no different, but at least for some freshness, there were some changes. Many might disagree but at least girls won't disagree with this picture to the sadness of some guys.



Anyhow, the last night was spent on the Esplanade after a nice meal at Makansutra's glutton bay in the romantic haze. You get quite a nice atmosphere there, with gentle seaside breezes, the view of the city skyline, food, and much more. Here's a pic of wifey, but it's a little shaky because of the damn night exposure without using a stand....


At night on the Esplanade


I did my fair share of shopping, and other than the assorted clothes and knick knacks, I got a bunch of CDs and VCDs thanks to the lower pricing in asia. A partial list would be......

Evanescence's latest album Open Door, Kingdom of Heaven soundtrack, Jars of Clay's latest CD, Silent Hill the movie, Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift - a personal favourite but hey I like racing and I like japanese cars, so it all fits. Drifiting seems taken from initial D but that's ok since I liked that anime a lot. And finally, my ipod! I've waited a long time to get one, but now I've finally got my own ipod. I'm so happeeeeee :D 30gigs is going to take some time to fill up, but I'll get to work on it. This should give me an excuse to clean up my room now since I have to reorganize my music. Just in time before London too, which is good.


Finally! An Ipod to call my very own! Whoo hooo!


The parents are going to be coming by in 2 weeks' time so I better get everything prepped up and sparkling clean. Wedding preparations are going to be sorted out as the date approaches, but well, no problem, been there done that. Shoudn't be too difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home