Saturday, October 21, 2006

3 weeks ago and now.....

3 weeks sure fly by in the blink of an eye when you're busy running about sorting out stuff. I wish I could have called it a holiday, but it's been so much more than that. Every trip back home is a trip down my life, some good memories, some bad ones. Nonetheless, we did all that we came here to do, objective wise, sans one last item. I still need to pick up an MP3 player.

So one more trip back to Funan after Suntec City tomorrow, to check out some shops for either the iPod or Zen. Being a singaporean, I could be nationalistic and just support Zen. Or I could go with the crowd and go iPod. Zen has more functionality, iPod looks sleek. Zen can record voices and sounds, so it has the upper hand there, iPod just looks erm, good. Argh....... it's going to be a hard choice either way. I wish it could have been a hybrid of both, but well, we'll see how it goes. Sometimes I think I need more information to process before the correct conclusion can be made. Life's funny like that somehow.

There are some thoughts in my head still, but I do hope as with time, they get sorted out in their own way. First things first, if all these ramblings come out as a blur, it's because I am a blur at the moment. Mind is tired, keyboard is screwed, and so many 'what ifs' hang in the air that sometimes I don't know if it's good to be awake at this ungodly hour. I'm still supposed to take those pics of the shoes for the blog, but somehow wifey's packed them somewhere else and I don't want to mess it up right now while she's asleep. Guess I'll have to reschedule it for tomorrow then when the big pack up starts.

Home. It's been a hectic 3 weeks, but I wouldn't have missed any of it for anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home