Monday, November 06, 2006

3 times in 5 years

Well, I have to say, it's finally sorted. We finally did the church wedding last Saturday and it was a nice day, considering the conditions for the last few days leading up to the wedding and the day after the wedding. We had nice sunshine and relatively warm weather for the ceremony, so much so that many people said that it was pleasant weather.

I was unsure if it would be, because a few hours before, it wasn't looking very good, then I flipped to a verse John 3:16, you know the one which states For God so loved the world he gave us his only Son, etc... and I recalled what my pastor back home said once. That if God didn't withold Jesus from us, then what more all the little things we require in life. That really encouraged me afterwards and the whole day turned out nicely.

So, now I'm married to the same woman 3 times in 5 years. I'm not sure if anyone anywhere else has that record. Such are the things someone with a partner of another culture has to go through sometimes. ^^ But to tell the truth, it was fun and I enjoyed the day. It was a different aspect and experience for me, and I saw the good sides of both types of weddings.

I would post pics of dinner, but I haven't got any pictures of the food yet. Food is important to any celebration because it means either happy or unhappy guests, among other factors. The place we went to was good, and if we required a place to host larger functions, then I'd happily return again. Anyhow, here are some pics of the day from my camera. I'll post more pictures once I get them.

Yes, yes, you can see my butt here

A pic with wifey and her sisters ^^

The beautiful decorations her mom did for us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home