Friday, November 03, 2006

The Evil has been Purged!

Finally, after 6 months or so of procrastination, well, give or take a few months more, but none less, the evil fish tank is cleaned. Of course it didn't go down easily, because it left a stink and pong that rose to high heaven. It still lingers in my room despite my best room cleaning spray, trying to remind me of what once was. Still, given some time, I expect it to fade soon. Procrastination sucks, that I know. Yet still, I'm guilty of so many counts of it. Sometimes, I'm afraid to face the truth, or just to get my hands dirty to do the deed now instead of letting it accumulate into much more later. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. Don't blame me if you can't eat or drink after seeing these. View at your own risk!!!

An evil sight to behold

The Cleaning begins!

Me trying to keep a happy face despite the stench...

And voila!!! A somewhat clean tank. It's a miracle it even got to this stage.

And now, to bed because it's 4am here and I need to wake up early tomorrow. Sigh, I hope I'll last the day tomorrow sorting out some more things for the wedding. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home