Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mundane

You know, for the last few days I haven't been putting any posts on the blog. Not that I don't like to blog or think it a chore, well, sometimes a little bit, when I feel that I absolutely have to post something just to post something to keep the flow up. Otherwise I might just forget about blogging, and then it'll be going, going, gone.

Today, unfortunately, is one of those days. I don't really know what to write because life has been routine, normal, standard, mundane, like any other day. Except unlike Pinky and the Brain, I'm not trying to take over the world. I'm just trying to live my life and wondering where it'll lead me. Sometimes in the impeteousness and idealism of youth, we believe in a perfect end, a perfect middle, and to live the dream we all thought we could have.

Sometimes getting to that dream is a struggle, much like an ant trying to tread water. You've never seen an ant tread water have you? Try putting some in. It's pretty entertaining in the beginning, then it gets boring. You could bait them with food then toss the entire chunk, ants included into the water and watch them all tread water. Callous, cruel, maybe. But well, when I'm bored, I'm bored.

I seek purpose, direction, entertainment. I want to breathe rather than just exist. I want to savour every little breath, to understand life in its fullness. Fullness in life does mean some activity, but not running around the flat cleaning it up non stop. All activities and no stepping back is just work and no consideration.

I've uploaded around maybe 30-40% of my collection into my ipod, so I guess there's more work to be done there. That's best done when I do my blog, right like now, so I'm actually multi-tasking - a word I don't use or actually follow in my real life much. They say guys can't multi-task. I say they're right.

The wedding is coming to a climax soon. So many things to deal with and the icky aquarium still begs for cleaning. And me trying to push it further away, but it doesn't seem like wanting to run away from me, so I better clean it up before my parents get here on Friday, otherwise I'm going to be facing endless nagging. Man, I hate being nagged. It's nothing but torture. No guy wants or loves to be nagged at. So, ladies, there's a tip for you, should you come across this. Guys hate to be nagged at. It's a quick way to get the guy to run off somewhere else. Preferably to another hot chick who won't nag at him, at least in the initial stages of the relationship.

I still have to deal with my accommodation in London. Not too easy, but I managed to get back into contact with Greg, an old study buddy of mine in UK and he helped to put me in the right direction so that should hopefully give me some good points. Blair from WoW also helped me with some good advice so the more advice the better. If you got anything, feel free to drop me a mail and let me know. Thanks in advance!

Ok, my bed calls to me now. See you all whenever I'm gonna post a little something.

Ok, enough typing for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home