Saturday, May 05, 2007

Back to School

1 week passes by real quickly. Too quickly for me, at least. So next week it'll be back to school and no more regular internet access. The strange thing is that after 4 months of no internet access, I'm perfectly fine doing without it. Anyhow, the internet has gotten pretty boring, if only to check emails, and keep up on news around the world.

London is a good place for shopping and maybe a little sightseeing, but I think that's pretty much about it considering the high prices everywhere. Strangely enough, I thought continental Europe was expensive when I was living here but compared to London, it's considered cheap.

Anyhow, I've been really lazy about updating this blog, but frankly, it's not something I'd do daily what with an inconsistent internet connection and the lack of security on public computers. Till the next time I get online, ta for now.

Oh, and I've gotten back to killing flying insects that bug me now that it's slowly turning into summer. Death to all flying bugs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home