Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's that time of year again...

I'm supposed to be doing storyboarding for my final film today. Final film? Yeah, time does fly quick when you're stuck in intensive stuff. I wish it would have lasted longer though because the experience has been great so far. Although going back home to wifey does have its *positive* sides. It's just that after being with the same guys for the last 5 months has been a great experience. One that I'm happy to have been part of.

We do pitches for our 35mm commercial shoots tomorrow. I hope I get mine accepted. Well, on a wing and a prayer since I had to look upwards for some inspiration for them. Weatherwise, London has been just abysmal. Rain and winter-like temperatures this last bank holiday weekend when I - and probably everyone else - would have preferred sunshine.

Still, I can't complain too much because I managed to go out with 2 sets of singaporeans who are based in London. First up was at a german bierhaus by the river at Richmond. I told wifey I might go back down there with her if only to get more Radler and sauerkraut. The irony of flying from Germany to get "authentic" german food in London hasn't been lost on her. Next was San calling me up after church on Sunday asking me to meet up with him and a couple of friends on-the-fly. That was a good time as well, and I got to get myself some leftover food. Mmmm yummy. :)

Oh, and I signed up for the overseas singapore group in London called EST1819 - you can find it here - http://singaporeans.meetup.com/51/?a=wm1_mem3. Macs just don't have hyperlink capabilities like PCs. Oh well. One can't have everything I guess.

Well, back to class now. I wish I had an internet access but that's life for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home