Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's Guinness TIME!!!

We're doing to do the 35mm commercial shoot today. Strangely I'm not too nervous about it. Usually I am a little, but I figure that I've done all that I can possibly do, including running up and down Soho, Covent Garden and into every pub in a 1 square mile radius to find a Guinness Coaster. It's amazing how many pubs don't have any coasters anymore. And Irish pubs don't have any Guinness ones. I consider last night an exercise of willpower and almost utter futility.

Still, it didn't end up too badly as I called Blair out of the blue and we met up impromptu in Leicester Square and moved onto Chinatown for my long-awaited dinner (after that much walking one would be famished). We chatted on about old times in WoW, the world, our lives, mutual friends and stuff. One thing I realized was that how much has changed since I left WoW. I'm doing something I really wanted to do finally in my life, and things are slowly but surely falling into place. It isn't easy and probably won't be 100% easy, but at least I'm moving somewhere and I'm happy about it.

Now to actually somehow get a picture on this blog using a MAC. That would be a great achievment for me. ><

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home