Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Onward and Upwards

We wrapped our 35mm ad shoots last Friday and then proceeded to the nearby pub to celebrate with odious amounts of alcohol. Michael tried to get me drunk, but I guess lack of sleep and 7 pints later... he ended up looking like that.



I guess what's left to do is to prepare for the thesis film. We've been studying the entire year for this film. But unfortunately, we're all so tired at this point I'm not sure there's any energy left to actually shoot the thing. The entire year we've been just been bombarded from all sides, if not theory-wise, then project-wise. Anyhow, we end on August 31st and then a well-earned break before deciding what to do with the next step of my life.

Strange thing is, even though it's only been - or will be - 8 months, it feels like a much much longer time has elapsed. Which is good, because I'd rather have done this than spent another year glued in front of the computer playing World of Warcraft or whatnot, wasting time raiding and farming for what essentially is, ones and zeroes resting on magnetic media.

I've got the basic script for my thesis film and I'm excited to shoot it after I've worked out some kinks in the language. Scriptwriting was never my strong suit though I try my best at it. Sometimes I wish I could be like my friends who can actually write decent stuff.

Anyhow, I managed to get a shot of me with the 35mm Panavision Camera so here it is. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home