Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fast Times, Old memories

You know, for a game that was made quite a while back, like 1998, Baldur's Gate 2 rocks. Hell, the entire Black Isle games rocked. So that's where I've buried myself for a good few hours. And I have to say I still love it. We used to play it in a Local Area Network (LAN) back in our dorm in the university days. That and Starcraft.

I've put myself on a new regime regarding my mind. Once I think I want to do something, I'll just go ahead and do it instead of contemplating about the different angles. Life's too short for thinking too much. Also, I relized that computer gaming might have given me a sleep disorder which I intend to correct immediately. I never really did notice it, but I did some research on it today and the results knocked some sense into what I'd been feeling the last few months.

Time to get serious and knock myself into shape. It's not time for me to lie down and give up yet. I'm not going to say next year, next month, or even next week. It all starts now for me to sort it out, because I realized I'm supposed to live in the present, not in the past or present. It's easy when you hear it being told to you, it's easy when you read it without fully comprehending it. When you start wondering about it, that's when you're open to receive the full understanding of it. I don't want to live the rest of my life half-baked, coasting down the easy road. Life's supposed to be full of fights to break through to the higher ground. I can't take mediocre as my standard because I know that's not good enough at the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home