Saturday, August 26, 2006

Damn those Jalapenos

I was hungry today because I didn't get a lunch. So I bought myself a Jalapeno* pizza and ate it on an empty tummy. Predictable result - I ended up running up and down to the toilet. No regrets though, other the burning in my ass. The other pizzas just didn't give enough kick compared to this one. What can I say? Where I come from, we're addicted to chilli. Speaking of which, I better practice some more if I am to be in shape for my visit back home in October.

I came across this Youtube broadcast. What happens with his mouth happened to my ass. Except without the Mentos or the Diet Coke. Not pretty. Maybe a little too much information for some of you. ^^




I noticed the pizza driver was driving this beauty of a car. If one can earn enough money to drive a car like that from just delivering pizza, then I know what I'm going to be doing! I mean..... come on. That pizza cost just 4 Euros and he spent 15 minutes on the driving time. It's not fair, I tell you, not fair at all. *sob*

I'd blog more today, but I'm in the midst of typing up a sensitive topic which is driving my brains nuts with constant editing, deleting, etc. You see, I haven't used my brains in like 12 years. Imagine the rusty gears. Need. Oil. Can. Help. ><


*If you don't know what a Jalapeno is, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home