Wednesday, August 30, 2006

On the edge

So many things to do, so little time to do it in. The eternal dilemma. How do I fit 2345374845835 things into just a few months? Ok, maybe it's not that many, but it's enough to try and keep me stressed nonetheless. So the list is looking like this :

1) The Wedding Preparations - Current situation

a) Find a place to hold it in - Nopes not yet. Man this is a tough one. You'd think with so many churches in Germany it would be easy. But nooooo...... they got all these wierd rules.
b) Get a pastor - Nopes not yet. Now if he would only answer my email.......
c) Mail the invitations - Ummmmmmm... but at least the cards are done.
d) Dance lessons - at least I'm not tripping my own feet. ^^

2) Film School

a) Funding - I'm still calculating how to get to 50000 euros for all the costs included.
b) Visa for the UK - I'm working on this at the moment, since it requires you to actually sign up for your course. Without appropriate funds this could be a tricky one because if you don't have proof of funding, you can't get approval to sign up for the course per se. >_< style="font-weight: bold;">3) Medical stuff

3) The Trip Home


a) Still have to decide to do the operation or not. So many factors to decide on. And it's supposed to be sorted in October, which leaves my October itenary in a mess.

So I did what I normally did. I went to relax at Youtube. ^^ Nah, seriously, I'm just waiting for replies to queries. And when you're waiting for answers, it's best to chill out than worry needlessly. I came across these videos which I've embedded here.

WORD OF WARNING : Bai Ling is TONE DEAF. REALLY TONE DEAF. TOTALLY TONE DEAF. Watch at your own peril. You've been warned. How could they let her sing? It's a crime against humanity. >_<



You thought that was BAD? Take a listen at the next one.....when you think it could't get worse....




I'll just say it again. OUCH. Hey, you *were* warned. ^^
Hey did she shave the sides of her head to make a pseudo-mohawk? Ugh.


Finally, a change. The Blood Rayne video is nice, with music by Evanescence. It's the official Music Video for the video (damn 2 times I had to use video) game. If you're wondering who my msn avatar is, that's her there. Too bad the resolution is so low. I tried to find a better version but this seems to be the only one out there.



I got to run out and get me some of their CDs, MP3s, you get my drift.

Tomorrow, or later this evening (since it's 2am now) we'll be testing yet another restaurant for the wedding. Going out is one thing. These food testing trips are getting to the point where I don't even want to eat or taste the food anymore. It's like I'm being forced to eat the food and then shell out 30 euros afterwards, thereby lowering the pleasure derived from eating the food in the first place. I'll post pics later so you can check the food and place out. Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home