Thursday, September 28, 2006

A New Tangent

Today was the day I sent out an email to all my customers stating that I would be stopping work at the end of the year. It was a sad moment and I was trying to drag it out as long as I could from sending this email. I guess I'm sad to leave the job despite all the problems I had associated with it from the beginning. It developed, challenged, shaped, and defined me to a certain extent, and in doing so, I too, left a part of myself behind. Through the good and the bad and the ugly and the fat, I've realized many things.

Change is good. I could not see myself staying in the same job and place for the rest of my life. That would be torture to do the same thing daily. Change is good. Change is a challenge, and I'm ready to meet it because change is the only impetus that will allow me to develop further as a person.

So with a click, I've ended up another chapter of my life. On one side, there was a part of me dying inside, yet at the same moment, a new hope sprung forth, almost like rebirth. Leaving the comfort zone and entering a new challenge for myself, my wife, my friends and my life.

It's going to be good.

PS - 4 more days! 4 more days till I get on the plane back home. And stupid DEUTSCHE BAHN employees decide to strike because they don't like privatization from tomorrow onwards. Not like I'd buy their stocks anyhow. The german railway system is absolutly a pile of steaming bollocks. Oh well, hope for the best now. *Fingers crossed* ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home