Saturday, September 30, 2006

Final Preparations

Well, tomorrow's the flight. Been busy yesterday and today with packing and sorting everything that's needed for home. In a sense, many things will be sorted this trip back, and they're all good.

Every new beginning needs some closure from the past. I hope that I can take some nice pictures from home to put on the blog, but it would mean me getting a new camera as I somehow "Misplaced" my software CD for my HP digicam. This means that I most probably cannot transfer my pics onto my home pc for transfer to the blog. :(

I got a present for my dad today after pigging out on the bed for 13 hours. Yeah, that much backlog of work I had to sort out with not much sleep inbetween the days. Of course it helps that I'm using wifey's teddy bear as a pillow. In fact, I believe that teddy bear is better as a pillow than most conventional pillows with his nice fur that really insulates against the cold. I wonder how everyone feels, to take a new step into the relative unknown. It must seem like walking on clouds. Maybe the next step would mean falling through back to ground zero, maybe the next step means walking on a little further to the dream.

Ok, if there's no post tomorrow, it means I'm happily on my way to Frankfurt airport - Deutsche Bahn have decided not to go on strike tomorrow, but on Tuesday, which makes life easier for us to get to the airport. Next post is scheduled when I've gotten home and freshened up and speaking of which, I better get a list of important passwords to bring along otherwise I'm a goner since I won't be able to log into anything. Being the blur sotong that I am, that's modus operandi number one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home