Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Damn these different kezboards!

Hi all, I've finally got the chance to type something in the blog as it's been a busy two days for me ever since I've gotten home. First thing though, is the need for keyboard standardization. The Y and Z keys on my keyboards are reversed. Thus, you get Y when I want Z and vice versa. If you see certain words not tzped correctlz as this, then it's because I'm too stoned at 4am in the morning to correct it. I blame jet lag for the inability to fall asleep and I am not going to be arsed to correct everz Y and Z mistake. I trust zour command of english is good enough to know when a Y is a Y and not a Z. Seriously, they should get some standardization on certain key points, like miles and kilometers, inches and centimeters, pounds and kilograms or stones..... The main point is that it all leads to confusion and frustration.

I'll update more when I'm not so tired and in a mood to deal with this stupid kezboard. ARGH......... now off to bed while the tiredness feeling has hit me. If you want to blame anything for this non update of an update, blame the kezboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home