Saturday, November 24, 2007

Destiny?

The next 48 hours will probably be a very interesting time for me. Scared to face it, maybe, but going nonetheless. I figure it's a no-lose situation. Whatever people have done, I guess it's already been done.

Flying back to London to screen the film I made in school as my final project, I have no idea what to expect.

I guess then, that I better focus on the positive and not think about the negative because so often we build up the giants in our mind when the giants are nothing but figments of our imagination. We are able to make them disappear with but a thought, but that thought that we should dispel, instead takes us captive and we are subservient to it.

So I will go and face whatever outcome there is up front. There are some battles that we all go through. Everyone faces different fights in life. Maybe I won't face yours today, but tomorrow I will and vice-versa.

So, to London then, and hopefully, destiny will beckon somehow, if only for the next step. And I will be more than content.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Oft-quoted, but never really taken to heart.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home